Content is king. So how can you make sure all of your clever, wonderfully worded content reigns supreme? Turns out that creating content is just the first step.
Your real estate knowledge deserves to be found and shared, so we put together a list of easy, actionable steps to helping you create clickable content that turns prospects into leads.
The Benefits of Content Creation for Real Estate Marketing
Here are the benefits of content creation for your real estate business:
- Content marketing drives conversions
- Effective content will drive more traffic to your unique platform
- Content can help you build trust with your target audience
- Good, helpful content helps you start and foster strong relationships
- Blogs and other content can continue to be used long after they are written (and you can update as often as you’d like!)
- Content helps you to improve search engine optimization – meaning you’ll show up higher in search results!
- Content marketing is cost-effective and provides great ROI if don’t strategically
- Shareable content can help build referrals
How to Create Clickable Content in Real Estate With 4 Easy Steps
These tips can help your platform be found:
- Search Engine Optimization: Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your site to rank higher on the search engine results page. The more quality content you have, the better your SEO. The more optimized your site is for search engines such as Google, the more visible your real estate business will be online. Pay attention to your keywords and make sure you are writing about things potential clients are searching for. Check out this guide for some help getting started!
- Compelling Headlines: Creating powerful and dynamic headlines is essential in helping your platform be found online. In fact, 8 out of 10 people will read your headline, but only 2 will read the post. Make sure your headlines are direct, appealing, and catchy.
- Social Media: As a real estate agent, using social media is key. So whether you are showing up on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, or Twitter, potential clients will appreciate your transparency and trustworthiness. And don’t forget to share your epic videos through your social media channels, too. According to a recent study, 8 in 10 people find videos through social means.
- Videos: The real digital currency is in videos. So whether you are sharing interview clips or clever how-tos, don’t forget to show off the neighborhoods in your community. If you’re not sure how to get started, check out this list!
Good News: You Don’t Have to Do It Alone!
If the idea of content creation, SEO, and clickable content is overwhelming, you’re not alone. Real estate is hard enough, so figuring out how to build a social presence and share content isn’t always a priority. If you want some help building your social media presence from the ground up, we’ve got you covered…