A neighborhood guide is valuable to prospects and is a powerful tool to help convert them to clients. Offering guides to your website audience, are a chance to help you sell inventory in those neighborhoods, and promote your community and the local businesses within it.
Neighborhood guides can be a great piece of shareable content online, that your clients can also share with their friends and family who are also looking to buy in the area. The more local businesses you include in your guide, the more likely you’ll be to get a real estate referral from those business owners.
Don’t Forget to Include These Components in Your Neighborhood Guide
- Real Estate Statistics: Make sure you cover the basics about the area: an introduction to the area, the average prices of homes, the average time to sell, and new developments in the area.
- Demographics: Home buyers are very interested in understanding the ins and outs of the area their future home is in. Not only are they buying a home, but they are buying into a community. For example, young parents will probably want to know that there are other kids close by.
- Services: Don’t forget to highlight the services that your area offers. Include schools, daycares, hospitals, and long-term care homes.
- Bonus Features: There are some unique gems in our neighborhoods. So if your area has a unique art scene or a thriving sports community, feature it!
- Show off the Local Shops and Restaurants: As an agent that is connected, you have been building solid relationships with the local businesses. When you highlight the restaurants and local stores, homeowners will know exactly where to eat and shop locally. Maybe even include coupons as a bonus feature.
- Local Testimonials: Now is a great time to feature the local leaders you have been connecting with. It is nice for new homeowners to move into a community and feel like they already know some faces.
Share your neighborhood guides on your various social media platforms and on your website. Clients and local businesses will be happy to be working with such a well-connected and caring human. If you are looking for different ways to become a community leader, check out this offer from Parkbench.